This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Ask a question (0)
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.20.
|Composition||Forged Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Tapered Tips||6mm ~ 2mm|
|Properties||Made in Austria|
• These Jewelry Bent Nose Pliers are used for all kinds of jewelry making methods from bending wire and metal to grasping a jewelry findings to open and closing jump rings or Split Rings. Since the jaws end are bent to 45 degree angle are ideal to work in places that are difficult to reach as well as very useful for closing prongs when setting stones.
• These pliers are made of Polished German Hardened Stainless Steel
• Manufactured by master craftsman technicians to last forever with a box jointed construction for stability with perfect alignment and cushioned anti-slip grip handles for a maximum comfort.
• Equipped with a double leaf spring tension which provides light return pressure to handle.
• This feature will make your hands do a little less work and help avoid hand fatigue.
• Overall size: 5.50”- 140 mm.
• Weight: 1,75oz. ~ 51g.
• Made in (varies from countries) : Germany, Austria.
• These pliers are Lifetime Guaranteed.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Bent Nose Pliers
I'm very pleased with my purchase of these pliers. They're wonderful quality for the price and I love the fact that they are warrantied for life. Thank you, Just Pliers!
Recommended to buy: Yes
Safely remove stones from any prong setting...
Forming rings, bracelets, and circular shapes...
These ergonomic and unique Solder Cutting...
Making rings, bracelets, and circular shapes...
Opening or closing jump rings for jewelry...